If you are not home at the time of the service, payment must be made in advance or left at the property or the service will not be performed. If you're home, you may pay when the service is completed. There is a $10 additional fee for clients who do not pay at the time the service is performed.
Articles in this section
- Can I winterize in November and can I plan for it now?
- What does the valve in basement look like to shut off water for winterizing
- When is payment due for the winterizer?
- Why shouldn't I use the random guy who knocked on my door to winterize?
- Do I need to be home for the winterizer?
- When should I schedule my winterizer?
- What if I have a problem in the spring with my system?
- What happens if I do not winterize at all?
- Will you notify me when it is time to winterize the sprinklers?
- Is my warranty void if I do not have you winterize my sprinklers?