Yes. We schedule for November. Typically having it done before the middle of the month is a safe practice. It solely depends on the weather and how cold it gets. Do not wait until the night before the first freeze. We will not be able to run out and winterize for you.
Articles in this section
- Can I winterize in November and can I plan for it now?
- What does the valve in basement look like to shut off water for winterizing
- When is payment due for the winterizer?
- Why shouldn't I use the random guy who knocked on my door to winterize?
- Do I need to be home for the winterizer?
- When should I schedule my winterizer?
- What if I have a problem in the spring with my system?
- What happens if I do not winterize at all?
- Will you notify me when it is time to winterize the sprinklers?
- Is my warranty void if I do not have you winterize my sprinklers?