We offer a six treatment program that takes care of the lawn through the growing season. The six treatments are as follows:
1. Early spring pre-emergent weed control with fertilizer to help in the prevention of crabgrass. Typically a granular treatment
2. Late spring weed control and fertilizer to control dandelions and broadleaf weeds and continue feeding the lawn. This is typically a full liquid treatment.
3. Early summer balanced fertilizer and liquid weed control.
4. Late summer balanced fertilizer with extended release fertilizer and weed control
5. Early full balanced fertilizer and weed control as needed.
6. Late fall/Early winter balanced fertilizer and weed control for continued greening into the end of year and promoting early spring green-up.