During increased demand on the city water systems during the hotter periods of the year like June, July, and August, water pressure across the system will decrease. There is usually nothing wrong with the sprinkler system.
Articles in this section
- Macomb Township water pressure is low
- Why is my house water pressure lower when the sprinklers are on?
- Why is my water pressure lower than usual?
- What do the downspout extensions consist of?
- When should I install my fence?
- Soaker hose versus mister heads for plants
- Fence opening for access to yards for sprinkler installations
- Do you do emergency service requests
- Weekend or after hour service requests
- What is backflow testing