Your sprinkler system uses on average 14 gallons of water per minute, which is a large amount of water drawing from your house. Your pressure in your house will decrease because the sprinklers use so much water. We suggest scheduling your sprinklers around shower time in the morning. If you shower at 7am, it's a good idea to start your sprinklers around 7:15am. Reduced water pressure and flow are normal.
Articles in this section
- Macomb Township water pressure is low
- Why is my house water pressure lower when the sprinklers are on?
- Why is my water pressure lower than usual?
- What do the downspout extensions consist of?
- When should I install my fence?
- Soaker hose versus mister heads for plants
- Fence opening for access to yards for sprinkler installations
- Do you do emergency service requests
- Weekend or after hour service requests
- What is backflow testing